Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and handles the data obtained, cookies are divided into two categories: own cookies and third-party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time in which they remain stored in the client browser, which may be session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies.
Cookies used in this web
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service developed by Google, that allows the measurement and analysis of the navigation in the web pages. In your browser you can see 4 cookies from this service. According to the previous typology they are their own cookies, session and analysis. You can find more information about this and disable the use of these cookies at http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html. Through web analytics, information is obtained on the number of users accessing the web, the number of page views, the frequency and repetition of the visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator that provides the service, the language, the terminal you use, or the city to which your IP address is assigned. This is information that allows for a better service on the part of this website.
- Addthis, a service to record the number of times a link has been shared. http://www.addthis.com/
- WPML to manage the third-party portal language using the following cookies: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/browser-cookies-stored-wpml/
- A cookie of technical type called cookies_ri is downloaded. It manages the consent of the user to the use of the cookies on the website, in order to remember those users who have accepted them and those who do not, so that the former are not shown information at the top of the page about them.
How to modify cookie settings
To make full use of the content and custom features of this website, your browser on your computer or mobile device must accept cookies. It is common for your browser to do it by default.
Cookies on this website do not store confidential information such as your name, address, etc. However, if you want to restrict, block or remove cookies from this website or any other, you can configure your browser to reject or accept them, for these to be deleted automatically after closing the browser or turn off the computer or mobile device.
The configuration of cookies in browsers is done as follows:
- Firefox: Preferences > Privacy.
- Google Chrome: Settings > Privacy > Content settings > Cookies.
- Safari: Preferences > Privacy.
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced.
If you share content from this website through social networks like Facebook and Twitter, you may receive cookies from such websites. Third-party cookie settings are not under the control of #realinfluencers, so we suggest that you check third-party websites for more information about your cookies and how to manage them.